Monday, August 8, 2016

Launch of Ilm 4 Sisters!

Bismillaah walhamdulillaah wassalatu wasSalaamu alaa Rasoolillaah,

Assalamu alaykum dear beloved sisters!! This is your sister Umm Abdullah aka Umm Ibrahim :) I welcome you all to my blog bi idhnilaah. I apologize for being very inactive lately. Getting caught up in the dunyaa happens to us all every now and then. May Allah bless our efforts and guide us to the straight path and forgive us our shortcomings!

Ive updated some things about the blog such as changing the name from milatulhunafaa to "knowledge4sisters" So from now on this blog will be mainly a blog for sisters in which I will be discussing women's issues, sharing aspects of the Deen related to sisters (Ahkaam, stories, emaan boosters, etc), including general posts on reminders(fawaid) dawah and knowledge.

I hope you all benefit and share this blog among other akhawaat! May Allah bless you all!


Your sister,

Umm Ibrahim

1 comment: