Monday, February 10, 2014

Ummati

My nation Oh My nation!

How I long to be there for you

Your pains and sufferings I witness

Yet it is as if my body is tied to the Earth I stand above

I see and hear your agonies my nation

I know I long to be there for you

Ummati do not blame me for I blame myself for what I knew

None responded to the hell you suffer save a believing few

forgive me my ummah for I can do nothing but watch and pray

The stings and bites you suffer are temporary and will soon fade away

So do not forget oh my nation the power of supplication

The true ones are being separated from the fakes, this is all but a means of purification

Invocation to an Almighty Lord and having Him on your side is the greatest power of all

So do not let the stings of a foolish, misguided enemy be the cause for your fall

A gutter and dark tunnel we've been walking around in

Has the time to return back to the way of Allah and His Messenger not sinked in?

The pure victory is  going back to the Noble Book and Sunnah of the Haashimi Messenger

So oh my nation, cling to this way even if you must be killed

For in the end, nothing is a loss if it happened as Allah willed!


No comments:

Post a Comment