Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ahadeeth Qudsi1

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Hadeeth #1

Narrated Abu Hurayra that he said: Allah's Messenger(salaAllahu alayhi wassalam) said: Allah azza wa jall said, "the son of Adam insults me, he insults time, and I am time, in my hands is the matter, (with it) I change the night and the day."(Sahih al Bukhari)

Hadeeth #2

Narrated Abu Hurayra-radiaAllahu anhu- that he said: Allah's Messenger(salaAllahu alayhi wassalam) said: Do you not see what your Lord says? He said, "How much blessings i bestow on my slaves but (yet) a group of them come forth as disbelievers(ungrateful). They say, "the stars, it is by the stars."(they say it is luck from things such as stars instead of crediting all thier blessings to Allah, the Creator) (Sahih Muslim)

Hadeeth #3

Narrated Abu Hurayra-radiaAllahu anhu-that he said: I heard the Prophet(salaAllahu alayhi wassalam) saying: Allah azza wa jall said, "And who is more wrongdoing than who goes to create like my creation?! Then let them create an atom, or let them create a grain, or a sha'eera(another type of grain)."(Sahih al Bukhari)

No comments:

Post a Comment